The foil storage Paternoster is suitable to use for the storage of all 3D-films, it is used as a high storage at the membrane press or as a space-saving storage solution for the 3D foils.
With our Paternoster you can storage on very small area approximately 2, 4m x 1, 2m a lot of film rolls (up to 32 rolls of a Ø 300 mm). The required film is thus immediately available at the push of button. Our Paternoster are available from 2.8 m up to 6, 0 m as standard Paternoster. Also special solutions are offered by us, please contact us, we will then find the right solution for your storage.
As additional equipment we offer center sleeves, a manual cutting station or the full automatic cutting device and we have also ionization solutions available at Gmatick.
- Storage rods ø 42.4 mm
- Sleeves inside Ø max. 82 mm,.
- Load chain as a hollow pin chain with a breaking load of 100 kN,
- Chain pitch is 50 mm hole to hole and this is the raster for the positioning of the mounting foil bars.
- Control with a key switch (dead man) for on / off
- Rotational speed of the chain is approx. 5.5 m / min
- Voltage 400 V, 3N; 50/60 Hz or as USA Version 480V 60Hz
- Mains cable with CEKON plug 16A fuse protection (by the customer) 10A slow blow
- ground load data at least 2, 2 kg / cm²
- Side covering over the entire height of the Paternoster, guards from 2, 2 m above floor to top edge of the Paternoster.
- Requirement for the installation of the Paternoster is a viable, flat and solid floor,
- Floating floors you can’t install a Paternoster. It is forbidden